Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Soccer


Soccer means everything to me because it is the only sport that I know that I can be good at it or I can say am good at it. Though I did not play a lot of soccer in my early years its because I did not have a chance to play it because of some personal problems. But now I got the chance to play it so, I don't wanna waste it.

Soccer has been inspiring me from my childhood but now it has inspired me a lot because I wanna use it as part of my tools to get a college scholarship. Soccer is also important to me because is part physical exercise to keep my body strong.

Now I will be playing for Clarkston High School, I just hope that God will bless me so that it work out. But I believe that i will be good.

_Trust

1 comment:

  1. You are a very special person. I wish you nothing but the best in your future. And don't worry .....God will bless you.

    ReplyDelete